October 19, 2011

DIY:Make-Up Brush Holder

If you are anything like me (which I sure hope you're not, because I'm kind of crazy), you like everything to be super duper organized and in order.


And sometimes some things just can't seem to get in order. Case in point, make-up brushes.  They just kinda sorta don't belong anywhere. Usually they are awkwardly strewn about the bathroom, the counter, the living room, the bed....or wait, is that just me who is such a slob-ka-bob?


Regardless, of my make-up clutter, the point is my poor little brushes were homeless. Ikea rescued them.


With just a couple items and a few dollars, I was able to make a cute and colorful little organized home, so now my brushes are happy they aren't homeless and I'm just happy they're organized. Win-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment