November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy thanksgiving! 


Because being thankful is something that is often overlooked this time of the year, I wanted to take the time to list the 5 things that I feel so blessed and lucky to have.

1. I am thankful for my family, my many friends, and mostly my very loving, ever supportive fiance.


2. I am thankful for a kitchen, food, yummy dishes and of course turkey dinner!gobble gobble!


3. I am thankful for cozy sweaters, comfy sweats, fuzzy slippers and fluffy jackets to keep me warm.


4. I am thankful to have a roof over my head.


5. I am thankful for my five senses, which allow me to experience all of the above to their full potential.


I hope you all take today to not only remember what to be thankful for but to enjoy your family, friends, festivities and food!

No comments:

Post a Comment