November 18, 2011

Today I had a genius idea. 


No really, I did. 


I know it's rare and all but I think you'll agree (that I'm a genius!) after you bite into one of these.


I found these Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses and just couldn't resist getting them.


Then I saw a recipe for Snicker doodles. I thought of spicing them up for fall. I REALLY couldn't resist.


And that's when this genius idea hit me.



Now don't thank me all at once... but, I'm pretty sure you will once you have a bite!



Spiced Snicker Doodle Blossoms
Makes 55 cookies


3 1/4 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. ginger
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
2 sticks (1 c.) butter
1 1/3 c. sugar
1/4 c.  molasses
1 tsp. vanilla
1 egg
Cinnamon and Sugar mix
55 Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl mix together dry ingredients. Set aside.

In a separate large bowl, beat together sugar and butter until creamy. Then beat in molasses, vanilla and egg and gradually add the flour mixture just until blended.

Roll the dough into approximately 1 1/2" balls. Next, roll each one in a cinnamon and sugar mixture and place about 2" apart on a parchment lined baking sheet.

Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and immediately place a Hershey kiss in the center of each cookie. Cool and enjoy with a glass of milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment