December 9, 2011

Gift Guide-Hostess with the Mostest

Ok well more like the guest with the mostest, but who's keeping track?? (you better not be!) With all the holiday parties it can be easy to just bring the host a bottle of wine. But since everyone does that how about lets not and say we did.....or let's bring one of these fun gifts instead.

1. Vacu Vin Party People Glass Markers and Ice Tray


There is nothing more appropriate for a party then "party people".

2. Paperwhites (Trader Joe's has a set with the pot,soil and bulb for $5)


These flowers are fool proof (even for me,which is hard to do!).They grow so easily, they are clean and crisp and smell amazing! Annnnd they come back for several years!

3. Whiskey Stones
No questions asked, this is what you bring to a whiskey lover.

4. Scrabble Coasters

If you are going to a game themed party, these are a great game themed gift to bring.

5.  Home-made goodies + Labels

No one will ever turn down homemade goodies (if they do, I would seriously contemplate our friendship!). And if you know they like to cook as well, these will definitely come in handy for them.

6. Soaps
These are so cute! I'm pretty sure I would try to take a bite out of one if it was given me (that bite up there wasn't me....I swear!).

7. Chalkboard Candles

I want to have a party just so someone can give these to me. Actually I'll take one of everything on this post while we're at it.

8. For the Cookie Lover (cookie cutters and the Cookiepedia)

Again, who doesn't like cookies?? (If they don't we will put them in the same weird category as people who don't like home made goodies!). This is one of my favs on the list because of how much you can use it, all year long.

9. Vase
If you insist on bringing the typical bouquet of flowers, at least bring them in a pretty vase.

10. Table Topics
This is how you get the party started.

If you need more great ideas check here, here, or here.

1 comment: