December 20, 2011

Winter Wear

Ear Muffs and Mittens: Duffy's, Sunglasses: H&M, Belt:Target, Turtleneck and leggings: American Apparel, Sweater Shawl: April Marin, Boots:Chinese Laundry


Sooooo I've got a confession.


I hate dressing for winter, ALWAYS, but especially in the city.


You go in a hot store and you come out and it's freezing cold. But then since you walk everywhere here you get hot again. And so it continues on in a vicious, vicious cycle.


I have finally come to learn that layering, some cute (furry) accessories and a lighter jacket (or sweater shawl in this case...love this one that I picked up at a shopping event earlier this year!) are the key to looking stylish while staying warm.


I have also learned that maybe I should just live in a warmer climate...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your purple coat!! I am pretty much obsessed with all things purple and got a purple cute (although not a pretty one like yours) this year for Christmas and am so excited to wear it. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! It's nice to change it up from the usually black pea coat sometimes ya know? Enjoy wearing your purple coat :)

    ReplyDelete