September 26, 2011

Botanical Gardens


Sunnies:Nine West, Tank: BCBG, Short & Necklaces: H&M, Sweater: Charlotte Russe, Sandals:Route 66 from K-Mart

A few weekends ago, one of my good friends was in town visiting. The weather was gorgeous so we chose to take advantage of it by visiting the New York Botanical Gardens


It was so nice and relaxing to enjoy the foliage, the outdoors, and the flowers and such a nice change from the craziness of city life!



I want something comfortable yet fun to wear and flowers always make me think of bright colors so this outfit is what came together....and by came together, I mean I threw on what I hoped were matching colors because I of course chose to wait until 5 minutes before we left to get dressed (always the procrastinator I am!).


Can't resist the smell of good rose!

Me and my friend Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment