October 26, 2011

Traveling....Again

While we are on the subject of traveling, I thought I would cover the necessities that should be in your carry-on bag.

The Rundown

2. Lotion (not only great for dry skin, but also to tame fly-aways)
5. Tide Pen (I some how always spill something...I like to think its the turbulence!)
7. Tums
8. Cough Drops (Going through different climates can sometimes give me a scratchy throat)
9. Emergen-c (a cure all + energy boost...much needed after 6 hour+ flights)



         10. Eyelash curler
         11.Tweezers
         12. Nail files
         13. Band-aids 


14. Eye-mask & ear plugs (to drown out the hodge-podge of noise that can occur on a plane)
18.Concealer (This is an all time fav....so compact & light, but covers well & lasts forever)
22. Ponytail holders and bobby pins
24. Mini Nail Polishes (I like to have a clear polish on hand as it's good for fixing stocking runs or putting threads that decide to unravel back into place)


It may look like a lot, but throughout all my travels I have always found a use for one or more of these items (although I can find a use for anything 'mini'...they are such a cute size!) and have realized I need to just keep them on hand....I mean hey, you never know when you're going to have to avert something catastrophic (like a flyaway hair, or a broken nail) right?? 

My favorite place to find travel sized items are herehere, or here or if you live in NYC, Bed, Bath & Beyond has an awesome selection.

Happy travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment