November 8, 2011

Tropical Flowers

 Dress:Forever 21, Earrings & Bracelet: Banana Republic, Clutch: gift from my sister, Wedges: Charlotte Russe ($2 sale last year! score!)


Looking at these pictures makes me think one thing- why do I not live on a tropical island??!! (well that and where is my pina colada??!)


As the temperatures are dropping, the store windows are turning festive, and the holidays are approaching, I can't help but want to immediately start planning another vacation and run for warmer weather (I always feel the need to migrate south when it gets cold out....it's the old lady in me coming out....that or I was a migrating bird in another life...)


 In the meantime I will have to settle for beachy screen savers, tropical fruits, jerk chicken, and several more coladas :)

1 comment: