January 13, 2012

Daydreaming-Destinations

I love traveling as much as I possibly can. Long weekends are especially great for a quick break from the everyday norm, whether you go an hour away or a flight away.

Although this long weekend will be spent primarily on wedding details (picking a date, looking at venues & selecting colors), I will always have time to think about planning a trip or dreaming of some far away escape.

In following with that thought process, I decided to list the top 5 on my list of places to go.

1. The Maldives

2.  Bali

3. Skiing in the Alps



4. A safari

5. Italy (especially the Amalfi Coast)


Hope you all enjoy your long weekend, whether your going somewhere or dreaming of the places you want to go :)

*Images are all taken from Google images*

No comments:

Post a Comment