January 17, 2012

Workout Wear

I am a walking contradiction. I am writing about workout clothing while stuffing my face with buffalo chicken dip and potato chips.

In case you are anything like me and abruptly forgot your New Year's resolutions almost right after you made them,  I thought posting some cute workout gear would help to re-motivate us all. Everything is under $25 and comes in a variety of fun and motivating colors.

1. Striped Rib Knit Tank (another option)

2. Fold Over  Yoga Capri's (another option)

3. Yoga Mat
4. Terry Sweatshirt
5. Athletic Shorts(comes in many fun colors)

6. Long Sleeved Workout Tee (comes in bright colors)
7. One of my favorite things to do is buy men's tank tops for workout. You can't beat the price or the comfort. These come in a nice variety of colors.
8. Cute socks
9. Performance Sneakers

10.  A fun tote to carry all your gym essentials in
11. A cute reusable water bottle


12. These headbands come in a variety of fun patterns and colors.

13. Bling Ear buds

14. After workout jacket w/a removable hood (these are also some nice options)



*All images were taken from each company's website*

No comments:

Post a Comment