September 14, 2011

Leopard-Footed Lady

       Sunnies: Aldo; Earrings,Bracelets, Shorts & Belt: Forever 21; Shirt: Max Azria for Wal-Mart; Shoes: Charlotte Russe; Bag:Chanel


I am a HUGE procrastinator, as in if you look up the definition of procrastinator in the dictionary you will most likely find my picture there.


Getting ready for dinner on this Friday night was a perfect example. Dinner was at 6:30....of course I wait until almost 5 to start getting ready. Good thing I work better under pressure!



This outfit is full of oldies, but goodies and I love the classic feel made edgy by the leopard print heels.



I am also OBsessed with his little Chanel bag! Perfect size for holding the necessities without being to big for going out. It will be making many appearances on here :)

P.S. This was an attempt to be cool and take a picture in the street....I only succeeded in looking awkward due to my BF yelling at me to quickly get out of the way of the oncoming taxi.....thank you taxi for ruining my moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment